A vacancy is now available within the Engineering Division of this successful family owned business.
The job role includes Steel/Alloy and stainless-steel fabrication.
This company operates with strong work ethics, along with great team attitude so the successful applicant will need to be able to work under supervision while also being a good team player.
Renumeration is attractive to the right person.
Company policy may require Drug & Alcohol testing.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
• High level of Mig and Tig Welding
• Excellent problem-solving skills
In return the company offers:
• Highly competitive pay rate (based on experience)
• Training and development if and when required
• Supportive and friendly team culture
• Genuine career path
• Interesting and varied work
Please reply in the first instance via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.